|Basic||Unlimited||3 labor days||9:00h - 17:00h Monday - Friday||Mail & GitHub||5|
|Standard||Unlimited||1 labor day||9:00h - 17:00h Monday - Friday||Mail & GitHub||15|
|Advanced||Unlimited||Same day||8:00h - 20:00h Sunday - Saturday||Mail, GitHub & Phone||30|
|Premium||Unlimited||Same day||24h x 7 days||Mail, GitHub & Phone||30|
* Each subscription is per DRLM server.
* Issues refer to the maximum number of interactions with the support team.
DRLM & ReaR Installation Services
- Remote Installation and configuration of DRLM.
- Remote Installation and configuration of DRLM clients (ReaR).
* All (DRLM/REAR) Installation services will require a remote connection (vpn, ssh). Hours: 9:00h-17:00h (Mon-Fri).
DRLM Consulting Services
If you need expert assistance on your GNU/Linux Disaster Recovery Infrastructure, we can help you:
- Writing and implementing a disaster recovery policy within your company.
- Designing and configuring DRLM/ReaR as a Central Disaster Recovery solution for your GNU/Linux servers.
- Troubleshooting an existing disaster recovery solution based on DRLM.
- Migrate Disaster Recovery solutions based on older or legacy DR methods towards DRLM.
- Writing Disaster Recovery manuals based on DRLM.
- Give DRLM training sessions.
* DRLM Consulting services can be delivered remotely, on-site, or any other means agreed upon.
DRLM Sponsored Development
If any feature or custom requirements, not present in DRLM, we can develop it for you:
- Coding missing components within DRLM or ReaR.
- Integration for external (open source or commercial) backup solutions.
- Integration for external (open source or commercial) monitoring solutions.