DRLM is a best in class Disaster Recovery solution for GNU/Linux systems.
Not only can an entire system be recovered in a few minutes, but DRLM also
serves as the ideal vendor agnostic solution for all system migrations and OS
deployments. Additionally, it is also a versatile data backup tool supporting
data encryption and incremental backups.
The main concern of DRLM is to provide Disaster Recovery to your systems (desktops, servers, laptops, ...) using GNU/Linux. From the Datacenter to your Home or Office, with standard tools and proto cols. You can recover an entire system in a few minutes, no matter if your system is virtual or physical, or even the vendor.
Avoid data loss and protect yourself from GNU/Linux Ransomware attacks with data encryption and smart incremental backups.
DRLM is a vendor agnostic solution for all your system migrations. Physical workloads can be migrated to the virtualization platform of choice, or even existing VMs to other virtualization platforms. P2V, V2V, P2P & V2P* are all possible with DRLM.
*Physical to Virtual, Virtual to Virtual, Physical to Physical, Virtual to Physical
Install new systems from any DRLM backup image as a template for a new GNU/Linux Server or Desktop.
Support & Subscriptions
- Support requires a valid subscription.
Incident reporting, analysis of issues and bug fixes, technical assistance.
Continuous development & bug-fixes, guaranteed software packages, unlimited DRLM servers.
- If you need expert assistance on your GNU/Linux Disaster Recovery infrastructure, we can help you
- DRLM & ReaR Installation Services
- Writing and implementing a disaster recovery policy within your company.
- Designing and configuring DRLM/ReaR as a Central Disaster Recove ry solution for your GNU/Linux servers.
- Troubleshooting an existing disaster recovery solution based on DRLM.
- Migrate Disaster Recovery solutions based on older or legacy DR methods towards DRLM.
- Writing Disaster Recovery manuals based on DRLM.
- DRLM training sessions given by our experts.
* DRLM Consulting services can be delivered remotely, on-site, or any other means agreed upon.
If you want to add any features or custom requirements in DRLM, we can develop it for you
- Coding new components and/or features within DRLM or ReaR.
- Integration for external (open source or commercial) backup solutions.
- Integration for external (open source or commercial) monitoring solutions.